Screamer Radio 0.4.4 - Extended
Screamer Radio 0.4.4 - Extended is a software application. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall Screamer Radio 0.4.4 - Extended from your systemDavid Zidar
. You can find out more on David Zidar or check for application updates here
. The program is usually installed in the C:\Documents and Settings\UserName\Local Settings\Application Data\Screamer Radio directory (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Documents and Settings\UserName\Local Settings\Application Data\Screamer Radio\Uninstal.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Screamer Radio 0.4.4 - Extended. screamer.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 1.81 MB (1894912 bytes) on disk.
Screamer Radio 0.4.4 - Extended is comprised of the following executables which take 3.56 MB (3737776
bytes) on disk:
- sc.exe (1.68 MB)
- screamer.exe (1.81 MB)
- Uninstal.exe (82.17 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2016.7
of Screamer Radio 0.4.4 - Extended. You can find below info on other versions of Screamer Radio 0.4.4 - Extended:
...click to view all...
Screamer Radio 0.4.4 - Extended is a program offered by David Zidar. Sometimes, people decide to uninstall this program. This can be efortful because doing this manually requires some know-how regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK action to uninstall Screamer Radio 0.4.4 - Extended is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove Screamer Radio 0.4.4 - Extended with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Screamer Radio 0.4.4 - Extended or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Screamer Radio 0.4.4 - Extended". The Screamer Radio 0.4.4 - Extended application will be found very quickly. After you click Screamer Radio 0.4.4 - Extended in the list of applications, some data regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Screamer Radio 0.4.4 - Extended, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Screamer Radio 0.4.4 - Extended.
8. After removing Screamer Radio 0.4.4 - Extended, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Screamer Radio 0.4.4 - Extended that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Screamer Radio 0.4.4 - Extended using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Screamer Radio 0.4.4 - Extended by David Zidar from your PC, we are not saying that Screamer Radio 0.4.4 - Extended by David Zidar is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Screamer Radio 0.4.4 - Extended supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-31 14:41:27.910