Screamer Radio 0.4.4 - Extended
You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall Screamer Radio 0.4.4 - Extended for Windows. It is developed by A way to uninstall Screamer Radio 0.4.4 - Extended from your PCDavid Zidar
. Open here
where you can read more on David Zidar. The program is often located in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Screamer Radio directory. Take into account that this path can differ depending on the user's preference. The full command line for uninstalling Screamer Radio 0.4.4 - Extended is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Screamer Radio\Uninstal.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for admin rights. screamer.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 1.81 MB (1894912 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are contained in Screamer Radio 0.4.4 - Extended. They take 3.56 MB (3737753
bytes) on disk.
- sc.exe (1.68 MB)
- screamer.exe (1.81 MB)
- Uninstal.exe (82.15 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 02.2016
of Screamer Radio 0.4.4 - Extended. Click on the links below for other Screamer Radio 0.4.4 - Extended versions:
...click to view all...
Screamer Radio 0.4.4 - Extended is a program marketed by David Zidar. Sometimes, computer users try to uninstall this application. This can be troublesome because deleting this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK manner to uninstall Screamer Radio 0.4.4 - Extended is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove Screamer Radio 0.4.4 - Extended from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Screamer Radio 0.4.4 - Extended or simply click the Search field and type in "Screamer Radio 0.4.4 - Extended". The Screamer Radio 0.4.4 - Extended app will be found very quickly. After you select Screamer Radio 0.4.4 - Extended in the list of programs, the following data about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Screamer Radio 0.4.4 - Extended, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Screamer Radio 0.4.4 - Extended.
8. After removing Screamer Radio 0.4.4 - Extended, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Screamer Radio 0.4.4 - Extended that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Screamer Radio 0.4.4 - Extended using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Screamer Radio 0.4.4 - Extended by David Zidar from your PC, nor are we saying that Screamer Radio 0.4.4 - Extended by David Zidar is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Screamer Radio 0.4.4 - Extended supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-28 13:30:15.927