Schneider SAPLogon List
This page is about Schneider SAPLogon List for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall Schneider SAPLogon List from your computerSchneider Electric
. Further information on Schneider Electric can be found here
. Schneider SAPLogon List is usually set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Schneider SAPLogon List folder, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the application. C:\Program Files (x86)\Schneider SAPLogon List\One Schneider Worldwide SAPLogon List.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Schneider SAPLogon List. Schneider SAPLogon List's main file takes around 1.46 MB (1526064 bytes) and is named One Schneider Worldwide SAPLogon List.exe.
The executable files below are installed together with Schneider SAPLogon List. They take about 1.46 MB (1526064
bytes) on disk.
- One Schneider Worldwide SAPLogon List.exe (1.46 MB)
This page is about Schneider SAPLogon List version 7.40.1000.262
only. Click on the links below for other Schneider SAPLogon List versions:
...click to view all...
Schneider SAPLogon List is an application by the software company Schneider Electric. Some users decide to remove this application. This is efortful because doing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE action to remove Schneider SAPLogon List is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove Schneider SAPLogon List from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Schneider SAPLogon List or simply activate the Search field and type in "Schneider SAPLogon List". If it exists on your system the Schneider SAPLogon List program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Schneider SAPLogon List in the list of apps, some data about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Schneider SAPLogon List, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Schneider SAPLogon List.
8. After removing Schneider SAPLogon List, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Schneider SAPLogon List which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Schneider SAPLogon List using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Schneider SAPLogon List by Schneider Electric from your PC, we are not saying that Schneider SAPLogon List by Schneider Electric is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Schneider SAPLogon List supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-02-16 19:40:16.300