Schneider SAPLogon List
This web page is about Schneider SAPLogon List for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It is produced by A way to uninstall Schneider SAPLogon List from your PCSchneider Electric
. Additional info about Schneider Electric can be found here
. Usually the Schneider SAPLogon List application is to be found in the "C:\Program Files\Schneider SAPLogon List" folder, depending on the user's option during install. The complete uninstall command line for Schneider SAPLogon List is "C:\Program Files\Schneider SAPLogon List\One Schneider Worldwide SAPLogon List.exe" uninstall. The application's main executable file occupies 1.51 MB (1579816 bytes) on disk and is called One Schneider Worldwide SAPLogon List.exe.
The executables below are part of Schneider SAPLogon List. They take about 1.51 MB (1579816
bytes) on disk.
- One Schneider Worldwide SAPLogon List.exe (1.51 MB)
The current page applies to Schneider SAPLogon List version 220.127.116.11
alone. You can find below info on other application versions of Schneider SAPLogon List:
...click to view all...
Schneider SAPLogon List is a program by Schneider Electric. Frequently, computer users choose to remove it. This is hard because doing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY solution to remove Schneider SAPLogon List is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete Schneider SAPLogon List from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Schneider SAPLogon List or simply click the Search field and type in "Schneider SAPLogon List". If it exists on your system the Schneider SAPLogon List application will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Schneider SAPLogon List in the list of apps, some information about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Schneider SAPLogon List, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Schneider SAPLogon List.
8. After uninstalling Schneider SAPLogon List, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Schneider SAPLogon List which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Schneider SAPLogon List using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Schneider SAPLogon List by Schneider Electric from your computer, nor are we saying that Schneider SAPLogon List by Schneider Electric is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Schneider SAPLogon List supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-02-13 13:07:13.327