ScanSnap Organizer is a computer program. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is produced by A guide to uninstall ScanSnap Organizer from your systemPFU LIMITED
. Take a look here
for more information on PFU LIMITED. The program is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\PFU\ScanSnap\Organizer directory. Keep in mind that this path can vary depending on the user's preference. PfuSsOrg.exe is the ScanSnap Organizer's main executable file and it occupies around 932.00 KB (954368 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are incorporated in ScanSnap Organizer. They occupy 3.07 MB (3224368
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- PfuSsCmdM.exe (8.50 KB)
- PfuSsOrg.exe (932.00 KB)
- PfuSsOrgCacheInit.exe (40.50 KB)
- PfuSsOrgChkPDF.exe (56.00 KB)
- PfuSsOrgLogChanger.exe (28.50 KB)
- PfuSsOrgMrkIndex.exe (80.00 KB)
- PfuSsOrgOcrChk.exe (15.00 KB)
- PfuSsOrgOcrRegList.exe (15.00 KB)
- PfuSsOrgPDF2JPEG.exe (104.00 KB)
- PfuSsOrgRegInit.exe (200.00 KB)
- PfuSsPDFOpen.exe (24.50 KB)
- PfuSsPlg.exe (64.00 KB)
- PfuSsPlgM.exe (72.30 KB)
- PfuSsRen.exe (48.00 KB)
- PfuSsSrch.exe (16.50 KB)
- PfuSsUpdater.exe (404.00 KB)
- SsView.exe (852.00 KB)
- PfuSsOrgOcr.exe (52.00 KB)
- PfuSsOrgOcrI.exe (64.00 KB)
- PfuSsOrgOcrList.exe (72.00 KB)
This web page is about ScanSnap Organizer version 22.214.171.124
only. You can find here a few links to other ScanSnap Organizer releases:
...click to view all...
ScanSnap Organizer is an application by PFU LIMITED. Frequently, people try to uninstall it. This is efortful because removing this by hand takes some experience regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY procedure to uninstall ScanSnap Organizer is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall ScanSnap Organizer from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate ScanSnap Organizer or simply click the Search field and type in "ScanSnap Organizer". If it is installed on your PC the ScanSnap Organizer application will be found automatically. Notice that after you select ScanSnap Organizer in the list of apps, the following data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding ScanSnap Organizer, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall ScanSnap Organizer.
8. After removing ScanSnap Organizer, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong ScanSnap Organizer which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling ScanSnap Organizer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove ScanSnap Organizer by PFU LIMITED from your PC, we are not saying that ScanSnap Organizer by PFU LIMITED is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove ScanSnap Organizer in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-24 06:31:19.263