This info is about ScanSnap Organizer for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is developed by How to uninstall ScanSnap Organizer from your computerPFU LIMITED
. More information about PFU LIMITED can be found here
. ScanSnap Organizer is usually set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\PFU\ScanSnap\Organizer folder, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the program. ScanSnap Organizer's primary file takes about 932.00 KB (954368 bytes) and is called PfuSsOrg.exe.
The executables below are part of ScanSnap Organizer. They occupy an average of 3.07 MB (3224368
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- PfuSsCmdM.exe (8.50 KB)
- PfuSsOrg.exe (932.00 KB)
- PfuSsOrgCacheInit.exe (40.50 KB)
- PfuSsOrgChkPDF.exe (56.00 KB)
- PfuSsOrgLogChanger.exe (28.50 KB)
- PfuSsOrgMrkIndex.exe (80.00 KB)
- PfuSsOrgOcrChk.exe (15.00 KB)
- PfuSsOrgOcrRegList.exe (15.00 KB)
- PfuSsOrgPDF2JPEG.exe (104.00 KB)
- PfuSsOrgRegInit.exe (200.00 KB)
- PfuSsPDFOpen.exe (24.50 KB)
- PfuSsPlg.exe (64.00 KB)
- PfuSsPlgM.exe (72.30 KB)
- PfuSsRen.exe (48.00 KB)
- PfuSsSrch.exe (16.50 KB)
- PfuSsUpdater.exe (404.00 KB)
- SsView.exe (852.00 KB)
- PfuSsOrgOcr.exe (52.00 KB)
- PfuSsOrgOcrI.exe (64.00 KB)
- PfuSsOrgOcrList.exe (72.00 KB)
This data is about ScanSnap Organizer version 22.214.171.124
only. Click on the links below for other ScanSnap Organizer versions:
...click to view all...
If you are manually uninstalling ScanSnap Organizer we advise you to verify if the following data is left behind on your PC.Directories that were left behind:
The files below remain on your disk by ScanSnap Organizer when you uninstall it:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\PFU\ScanSnap Organizer
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\PFU\ScanSnap Organizer\ExtAppsOrderSetting.ini
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\PFU\ScanSnap Organizer\Job_History.log
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\PFU\ScanSnap Organizer\MarkerIndex.log
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\PFU\ScanSnap Organizer\PfuSsOrgOcr.ini
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\PFU\ScanSnap Organizer\ScanToCrop.ini
Registry values that are not removed from your PC:
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\PFU\ScanSnap Organizer
ScanSnap Organizer is an application by the software company PFU LIMITED. Frequently, users choose to remove this program. Sometimes this is efortful because deleting this manually requires some knowledge regarding PCs. One of the best QUICK manner to remove ScanSnap Organizer is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete ScanSnap Organizer from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find ScanSnap Organizer or simply activate the Search feature and type in "ScanSnap Organizer". The ScanSnap Organizer program will be found very quickly. When you click ScanSnap Organizer in the list of applications, the following information regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding ScanSnap Organizer, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall ScanSnap Organizer.
8. After uninstalling ScanSnap Organizer, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of ScanSnap Organizer which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling ScanSnap Organizer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove ScanSnap Organizer by PFU LIMITED from your PC, nor are we saying that ScanSnap Organizer by PFU LIMITED is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove ScanSnap Organizer supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-20 16:25:19.897