This page contains complete information on how to remove ScanPapyrus for Windows. It is produced by A way to uninstall ScanPapyrus from your PCBlackParrot Software
. Check out here
where you can find out more on BlackParrot Software. Further information about ScanPapyrus can be seen at http://scanpapyrus.com/
. ScanPapyrus is typically installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ScanPapyrus folder, regulated by the user's option. The full command line for removing ScanPapyrus is "C:\Program Files (x86)\ScanPapyrus\unins000.exe". Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for admin rights. ScanPapyrus.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 1.95 MB (2048512 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of ScanPapyrus. They take about 5.66 MB (5938337
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- ScanPapyrus.exe (1.95 MB)
- scantailor-cli.exe (2.55 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.07 MB)
- c44.exe (30.50 KB)
- cjb2.exe (40.00 KB)
- djvm.exe (17.00 KB)
The current page applies to ScanPapyrus version 15.11
alone. For more ScanPapyrus versions please click below:
...click to view all...
ScanPapyrus is an application offered by the software company BlackParrot Software. Sometimes, computer users decide to uninstall this program. This can be easier said than done because performing this manually requires some skill related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE action to uninstall ScanPapyrus is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove ScanPapyrus from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find ScanPapyrus or simply click the Search feature and type in "ScanPapyrus". If it is installed on your PC the ScanPapyrus app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select ScanPapyrus in the list , the following data regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding ScanPapyrus, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for ScanPapyrus:
- The publisher is: http://scanpapyrus.com/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\ScanPapyrus\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall ScanPapyrus.
8. After removing ScanPapyrus, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong ScanPapyrus which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling ScanPapyrus with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall ScanPapyrus by BlackParrot Software from your PC, nor are we saying that ScanPapyrus by BlackParrot Software is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall ScanPapyrus in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-10-03 10:43:04.010