Satellite Restriction Tracker
You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall Satellite Restriction Tracker for Windows. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall Satellite Restriction Tracker from your systemRealityRipple Software
. You can find out more on RealityRipple Software or check for application updates here
. You can read more about about Satellite Restriction Tracker at http://realityripple.com
. Usually the Satellite Restriction Tracker application is placed in the C:\Program Files\RealityRipple Software\Satellite Restriction Tracker directory, depending on the user's option during setup. You can uninstall Satellite Restriction Tracker by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\RealityRipple Software\Satellite Restriction Tracker\unins000.exe. Note that you might receive a notification for admin rights. RestrictionTracker.exe is the Satellite Restriction Tracker's main executable file and it occupies around 1.17 MB (1225040 bytes) on disk.
Satellite Restriction Tracker contains of the executables below. They occupy 2.47 MB (2588896
bytes) on disk.
- RestrictionController.exe (37.30 KB)
- RestrictionLogger.exe (51.32 KB)
- RestrictionTracker.exe (1.17 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.21 MB)
The current web page applies to Satellite Restriction Tracker version 220.127.116.11
alone. You can find below info on other versions of Satellite Restriction Tracker:
...click to view all...
Satellite Restriction Tracker is an application released by RealityRipple Software. Some people decide to uninstall this program. This is hard because removing this by hand takes some skill regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY procedure to uninstall Satellite Restriction Tracker is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall Satellite Restriction Tracker from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Satellite Restriction Tracker or simply click the Search field and type in "Satellite Restriction Tracker". If it exists on your system the Satellite Restriction Tracker application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Satellite Restriction Tracker in the list of apps, the following data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Satellite Restriction Tracker, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Satellite Restriction Tracker:
- The web site of the application is: http://realityripple.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\RealityRipple Software\Satellite Restriction Tracker\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Satellite Restriction Tracker.
8. After removing Satellite Restriction Tracker, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Satellite Restriction Tracker that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Satellite Restriction Tracker using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Satellite Restriction Tracker by RealityRipple Software from your PC, nor are we saying that Satellite Restriction Tracker by RealityRipple Software is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Satellite Restriction Tracker supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-05-27 16:44:06.407