Satellite Restriction Tracker
This page contains detailed information on how to uninstall Satellite Restriction Tracker for Windows. It is made by How to uninstall Satellite Restriction Tracker from your systemRealityRipple Software
. Open here
where you can find out more on RealityRipple Software. Please follow http://realityripple.com
if you want to read more on Satellite Restriction Tracker on RealityRipple Software's page. The application is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\RealityRipple Software\Satellite Restriction Tracker folder. Keep in mind that this location can differ being determined by the user's choice. C:\Program Files\RealityRipple Software\Satellite Restriction Tracker\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Satellite Restriction Tracker. RestrictionTracker.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 1.13 MB (1185080 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed beside Satellite Restriction Tracker. They take about 2.41 MB (2528384
bytes) on disk.
- RestrictionController.exe (29.77 KB)
- RestrictionLogger.exe (45.80 KB)
- RestrictionTracker.exe (1.13 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.21 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.3.53
of Satellite Restriction Tracker. For more Satellite Restriction Tracker versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Satellite Restriction Tracker is a program by the software company RealityRipple Software. Some computer users want to erase it. Sometimes this is difficult because doing this by hand requires some experience regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE practice to erase Satellite Restriction Tracker is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall Satellite Restriction Tracker from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Satellite Restriction Tracker or simply click the Search feature and type in "Satellite Restriction Tracker". The Satellite Restriction Tracker app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Satellite Restriction Tracker in the list , some data about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Satellite Restriction Tracker, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Satellite Restriction Tracker:
- The web site of the program is: http://realityripple.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\RealityRipple Software\Satellite Restriction Tracker\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Satellite Restriction Tracker.
8. After removing Satellite Restriction Tracker, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Satellite Restriction Tracker which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Satellite Restriction Tracker with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Satellite Restriction Tracker by RealityRipple Software from your PC, nor are we saying that Satellite Restriction Tracker by RealityRipple Software is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Satellite Restriction Tracker in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-26 14:03:16.690