This web page is about Sale Clipper for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It is produced by A guide to uninstall Sale Clipper from your computerSale Clipper
. More data about Sale Clipper can be read here
. More details about the program Sale Clipper can be seen at http://www.saleclipper.com/support
. Usually the Sale Clipper program is found in the C:\Program Files\Sale Clipper folder, depending on the user's option during setup. You can uninstall Sale Clipper by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files\Sale Clipper\uninstaller.exe". Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for admin rights. Uninstaller.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 306.65 KB (314008 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed beside Sale Clipper. They occupy about 830.15 KB (850072
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (306.65 KB)
This info is about Sale Clipper version 2.0.5700.31767
alone. You can find below info on other releases of Sale Clipper:
...click to view all...
Sale Clipper is an application by Sale Clipper. Frequently, people decide to erase this program. Sometimes this can be hard because doing this manually requires some knowledge related to PCs. One of the best SIMPLE action to erase Sale Clipper is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove Sale Clipper from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Sale Clipper or simply click the Search feature and type in "Sale Clipper". If it exists on your system the Sale Clipper application will be found automatically. After you click Sale Clipper in the list of applications, the following information about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Sale Clipper, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Sale Clipper:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.saleclipper.com/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\Sale Clipper\uninstaller.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Sale Clipper.
8. After removing Sale Clipper, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Sale Clipper that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Sale Clipper using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Sale Clipper by Sale Clipper from your computer, nor are we saying that Sale Clipper by Sale Clipper is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Sale Clipper supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-10-01 18:05:57.503