Sale Clipper is a software application. This page holds details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall Sale Clipper from your systemSale Clipper
. Further information on Sale Clipper can be seen here
. Click on http://www.saleclipper.com/support
to get more details about Sale Clipper on Sale Clipper's website. Usually the Sale Clipper program is found in the C:\Program Files\Sale Clipper directory, depending on the user's option during setup. The full command line for removing Sale Clipper is "C:\Program Files\Sale Clipper\uninstaller.exe". Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for admin rights. Uninstaller.exe is the Sale Clipper's primary executable file and it occupies close to 305.98 KB (313328 bytes) on disk.
Sale Clipper contains of the executables below. They occupy 829.48 KB (849392
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (305.98 KB)
The current page applies to Sale Clipper version 2.0.5682.17771
alone. You can find below info on other application versions of Sale Clipper:
...click to view all...
Sale Clipper is an application released by Sale Clipper. Some people try to remove it. This can be troublesome because deleting this by hand takes some knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY manner to remove Sale Clipper is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete Sale Clipper using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Sale Clipper or simply click the Search feature and type in "Sale Clipper". If it is installed on your PC the Sale Clipper app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Sale Clipper in the list of applications, some data regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Sale Clipper, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Sale Clipper:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.saleclipper.com/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\Sale Clipper\uninstaller.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Sale Clipper.
8. After removing Sale Clipper, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Sale Clipper that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Sale Clipper with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Sale Clipper by Sale Clipper from your PC, nor are we saying that Sale Clipper by Sale Clipper is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Sale Clipper in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-07-23 18:33:02.723