Sale Clipper is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall Sale Clipper from your systemSale Clipper
. Additional info about Sale Clipper can be found here
. Please follow http://www.saleclipper.com/support
if you want to read more on Sale Clipper on Sale Clipper's page. Sale Clipper is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Sale Clipper directory, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's option when installing the application. Sale Clipper's full uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Sale Clipper\uninstaller.exe". The application's main executable file is labeled Uninstaller.exe and it has a size of 305.99 KB (313336 bytes).
Sale Clipper contains of the executables below. They occupy 829.49 KB (849400
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (305.99 KB)
The current page applies to Sale Clipper version 2.0.5651.15894
only. You can find below info on other application versions of Sale Clipper:
...click to view all...
Sale Clipper is an application by Sale Clipper. Sometimes, computer users try to remove this program. This can be easier said than done because doing this by hand requires some skill regarding Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK approach to remove Sale Clipper is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase Sale Clipper from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Sale Clipper or simply click the Search field and type in "Sale Clipper". If it is installed on your PC the Sale Clipper program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Sale Clipper in the list of programs, some information about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Sale Clipper, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Sale Clipper:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.saleclipper.com/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Sale Clipper\uninstaller.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Sale Clipper.
8. After removing Sale Clipper, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Sale Clipper that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Sale Clipper using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Sale Clipper by Sale Clipper from your PC, we are not saying that Sale Clipper by Sale Clipper is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Sale Clipper in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-06-22 18:56:17.183