This page is about Sale Clipper for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall Sale Clipper from your systemSale Clipper
. Go over here
for more details on Sale Clipper. Please open http://www.saleclipper.com/support
if you want to read more on Sale Clipper on Sale Clipper's web page. Usually the Sale Clipper program is found in the C:\Program Files\Sale Clipper folder, depending on the user's option during setup. You can remove Sale Clipper by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files\Sale Clipper\uninstaller.exe". Note that you might get a notification for admin rights. Uninstaller.exe is the Sale Clipper's main executable file and it occupies circa 306.00 KB (313344 bytes) on disk.
Sale Clipper contains of the executables below. They take 829.50 KB (849408
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (306.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.0.5651.6895
of Sale Clipper. You can find here a few links to other Sale Clipper releases:
...click to view all...
Sale Clipper is a program by the software company Sale Clipper. Some users choose to erase this application. Sometimes this is efortful because performing this manually requires some skill related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE action to erase Sale Clipper is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase Sale Clipper from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Sale Clipper or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Sale Clipper". If it is installed on your PC the Sale Clipper app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Sale Clipper in the list , some data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Sale Clipper, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Sale Clipper:
- The software company is: http://www.saleclipper.com/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\Sale Clipper\uninstaller.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Sale Clipper.
8. After uninstalling Sale Clipper, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Sale Clipper which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Sale Clipper with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Sale Clipper by Sale Clipper from your PC, we are not saying that Sale Clipper by Sale Clipper is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Sale Clipper supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-06-22 14:59:40.410