This info is about Sale Clipper for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It is made by A way to uninstall Sale Clipper from your systemSale Clipper
. More information about Sale Clipper can be found here
. Click on http://www.saleclipper.com/support
to get more data about Sale Clipper on Sale Clipper's website. The application is usually found in the C:\Program Files\Sale Clipper directory (same installation drive as Windows). Sale Clipper's entire uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files\Sale Clipper\uninstaller.exe". The application's main executable file occupies 306.01 KB (313352 bytes) on disk and is called Uninstaller.exe.
The following executables are installed along with Sale Clipper. They take about 829.51 KB (849416
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (306.01 KB)
The current web page applies to Sale Clipper version 2.0.5650.5095
alone. You can find below info on other versions of Sale Clipper:
...click to view all...
Sale Clipper is an application by the software company Sale Clipper. Some users choose to remove this program. This is hard because uninstalling this by hand takes some skill regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY approach to remove Sale Clipper is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove Sale Clipper with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Sale Clipper or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Sale Clipper". If it exists on your system the Sale Clipper app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Sale Clipper in the list of apps, the following information regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Sale Clipper, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Sale Clipper:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.saleclipper.com/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\Sale Clipper\uninstaller.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Sale Clipper.
8. After removing Sale Clipper, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Sale Clipper which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Sale Clipper using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Sale Clipper by Sale Clipper from your computer, nor are we saying that Sale Clipper by Sale Clipper is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Sale Clipper supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-06-21 12:40:36.853