Sale Clipper is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall Sale Clipper from your PCSale Clipper
. Check out here
for more info on Sale Clipper. You can read more about about Sale Clipper at http://www.saleclipper.com/support
. Sale Clipper is usually set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Sale Clipper folder, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the program. Sale Clipper's complete uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Sale Clipper\uninstaller.exe". The program's main executable file is called Uninstaller.exe and its approximative size is 306.00 KB (313344 bytes).
Sale Clipper is comprised of the following executables which take 829.50 KB (849408
bytes) on disk:
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (306.00 KB)
The current page applies to Sale Clipper version 2.0.5650.41094
alone. You can find below a few links to other Sale Clipper releases:
...click to view all...
Sale Clipper is a program released by the software company Sale Clipper. Sometimes, people decide to erase this application. Sometimes this is difficult because doing this manually takes some knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK procedure to erase Sale Clipper is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove Sale Clipper with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Sale Clipper or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Sale Clipper". If it is installed on your PC the Sale Clipper app will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Sale Clipper in the list of apps, some information regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Sale Clipper, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Sale Clipper:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.saleclipper.com/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Sale Clipper\uninstaller.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Sale Clipper.
8. After removing Sale Clipper, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Sale Clipper which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Sale Clipper with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Sale Clipper by Sale Clipper from your PC, nor are we saying that Sale Clipper by Sale Clipper is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Sale Clipper supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-06-22 12:13:34.130