Sale Clipper is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. It is produced by A way to uninstall Sale Clipper from your PCSale Clipper
. Go over here
where you can find out more on Sale Clipper. Detailed information about Sale Clipper can be found at http://www.saleclipper.com/support
. Sale Clipper is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Sale Clipper directory, regulated by the user's decision. The full command line for uninstalling Sale Clipper is C:\Program Files (x86)\Sale Clipper\uninstaller.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for admin rights. Sale Clipper's primary file takes about 523.50 KB (536064 bytes) and is named 7za.exe.
Sale Clipper installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 523.50 KB (536064
bytes) on disk.
The information on this page is only about version 2.0.5684.39374
of Sale Clipper. You can find here a few links to other Sale Clipper releases:
...click to view all...
Sale Clipper has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the data below:
Additional values that are not cleaned:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Sale Clipper
Sale Clipper is a program by the software company Sale Clipper. Some computer users decide to remove this program. This is troublesome because doing this manually takes some skill related to Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE solution to remove Sale Clipper is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Sale Clipper from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Sale Clipper or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Sale Clipper". If it exists on your system the Sale Clipper app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Sale Clipper in the list of applications, the following information about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Sale Clipper, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Sale Clipper:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.saleclipper.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Sale Clipper\uninstaller.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Sale Clipper.
8. After uninstalling Sale Clipper, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Sale Clipper which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Sale Clipper with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Sale Clipper by Sale Clipper from your PC, nor are we saying that Sale Clipper by Sale Clipper is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Sale Clipper supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-03-16 11:20:34.570