Sale Clipper is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall Sale Clipper from your computerSale Clipper
. You can find out more on Sale Clipper or check for application updates here
. Please follow http://www.saleclipper.com/support
if you want to read more on Sale Clipper on Sale Clipper's page. Usually the Sale Clipper program is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Sale Clipper directory, depending on the user's option during install. You can remove Sale Clipper by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files (x86)\Sale Clipper\uninstaller.exe". Note that you might be prompted for admin rights. Uninstaller.exe is the Sale Clipper's primary executable file and it occupies close to 306.00 KB (313344 bytes) on disk.
Sale Clipper contains of the executables below. They occupy 829.50 KB (849408
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (306.00 KB)
This info is about Sale Clipper version 2.0.5649.30292
alone. You can find below a few links to other Sale Clipper releases:
...click to view all...
Sale Clipper is a program by the software company Sale Clipper. Frequently, people want to uninstall this program. This is troublesome because removing this by hand requires some know-how regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK procedure to uninstall Sale Clipper is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove Sale Clipper from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Sale Clipper or simply activate the Search field and type in "Sale Clipper". The Sale Clipper application will be found automatically. After you click Sale Clipper in the list of apps, some data regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Sale Clipper, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Sale Clipper:
- The publisher is: http://www.saleclipper.com/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Sale Clipper\uninstaller.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Sale Clipper.
8. After removing Sale Clipper, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Sale Clipper that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Sale Clipper using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Sale Clipper by Sale Clipper from your computer, nor are we saying that Sale Clipper by Sale Clipper is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Sale Clipper in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-06-22 03:38:26.750