This page contains complete information on how to uninstall Sale Clipper for Windows. It is developed by A guide to uninstall Sale Clipper from your computerSale Clipper
. You can read more on Sale Clipper or check for application updates here
. More information about the app Sale Clipper can be seen at http://www.saleclipper.com/support
. The program is frequently located in the C:\Program Files\Sale Clipper folder (same installation drive as Windows). You can remove Sale Clipper by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files\Sale Clipper\uninstaller.exe". Keep in mind that you might get a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file has a size of 305.99 KB (313336 bytes) on disk and is labeled Uninstaller.exe.
Sale Clipper installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 829.49 KB (849400
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (305.99 KB)
The current web page applies to Sale Clipper version 2.0.5649.21302
only. You can find below a few links to other Sale Clipper versions:
...click to view all...
Sale Clipper is an application marketed by the software company Sale Clipper. Frequently, computer users try to remove this program. Sometimes this can be efortful because doing this by hand takes some experience related to removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY manner to remove Sale Clipper is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase Sale Clipper from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Sale Clipper or simply click the Search feature and type in "Sale Clipper". The Sale Clipper app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Sale Clipper in the list of programs, some data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Sale Clipper, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Sale Clipper:
- The software company is: http://www.saleclipper.com/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\Sale Clipper\uninstaller.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Sale Clipper.
8. After uninstalling Sale Clipper, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Sale Clipper which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Sale Clipper using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Sale Clipper by Sale Clipper from your computer, we are not saying that Sale Clipper by Sale Clipper is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Sale Clipper in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-06-21 21:15:46.647