Sale Clipper is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall Sale Clipper from your PCSale Clipper
. More data about Sale Clipper can be seen here
. You can get more details on Sale Clipper at http://www.saleclipper.com/support
. Sale Clipper is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Sale Clipper directory, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the program. You can remove Sale Clipper by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Sale Clipper\uninstaller.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file occupies 523.50 KB (536064 bytes) on disk and is titled 7za.exe.
Sale Clipper installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 523.50 KB (536064
bytes) on disk.
The current web page applies to Sale Clipper version 2.0.5695.40758
only. You can find here a few links to other Sale Clipper releases:
...click to view all...
Sale Clipper is a program released by the software company Sale Clipper. Sometimes, computer users want to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because deleting this by hand takes some skill related to Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY action to uninstall Sale Clipper is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete Sale Clipper from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Sale Clipper or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Sale Clipper". The Sale Clipper program will be found very quickly. When you click Sale Clipper in the list of applications, some data about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Sale Clipper, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Sale Clipper:
- The publisher is: http://www.saleclipper.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Sale Clipper\uninstaller.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Sale Clipper.
8. After uninstalling Sale Clipper, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Sale Clipper which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Sale Clipper using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Sale Clipper by Sale Clipper from your computer, nor are we saying that Sale Clipper by Sale Clipper is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Sale Clipper in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-12-12 09:00:42.143