Sale Clipper is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall Sale Clipper from your systemSale Clipper
. Go over here
for more information on Sale Clipper. You can get more details about Sale Clipper at http://www.saleclipper.com/support
. Sale Clipper is normally installed in the C:\Program Files\Sale Clipper folder, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the program. The full command line for uninstalling Sale Clipper is "C:\Program Files\Sale Clipper\uninstaller.exe". Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file has a size of 305.99 KB (313336 bytes) on disk and is named Uninstaller.exe.
The executables below are part of Sale Clipper. They take an average of 829.49 KB (849400
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (305.99 KB)
This web page is about Sale Clipper version 2.0.5684.21375
only. You can find below a few links to other Sale Clipper versions:
...click to view all...
Sale Clipper is a program released by Sale Clipper. Sometimes, computer users try to remove it. This can be troublesome because deleting this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to PCs. One of the best SIMPLE way to remove Sale Clipper is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase Sale Clipper using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Sale Clipper or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Sale Clipper". The Sale Clipper application will be found automatically. When you select Sale Clipper in the list of apps, the following data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Sale Clipper, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Sale Clipper:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.saleclipper.com/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\Sale Clipper\uninstaller.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Sale Clipper.
8. After removing Sale Clipper, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Sale Clipper that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Sale Clipper with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Sale Clipper by Sale Clipper from your PC, nor are we saying that Sale Clipper by Sale Clipper is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Sale Clipper supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-07-25 22:34:58.407