This page contains complete information on how to remove Sale Clipper for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall Sale Clipper from your PCSale Clipper
. Additional info about Sale Clipper can be seen here
. Click on http://www.saleclipper.com/support
to get more data about Sale Clipper on Sale Clipper's website. The program is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\Sale Clipper directory (same installation drive as Windows). "C:\Program Files\Sale Clipper\uninstaller.exe" is the full command line if you want to uninstall Sale Clipper. Sale Clipper's primary file takes around 305.99 KB (313336 bytes) and its name is Uninstaller.exe.
Sale Clipper installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 829.49 KB (849400
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (305.99 KB)
The current page applies to Sale Clipper version 2.0.5650.14105
only. Click on the links below for other Sale Clipper versions:
...click to view all...
Sale Clipper is an application marketed by the software company Sale Clipper. Sometimes, users choose to erase this application. Sometimes this is easier said than done because doing this manually takes some experience related to Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK action to erase Sale Clipper is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall Sale Clipper from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Sale Clipper or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Sale Clipper". If it exists on your system the Sale Clipper program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Sale Clipper in the list of programs, some information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Sale Clipper, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Sale Clipper:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.saleclipper.com/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\Sale Clipper\uninstaller.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Sale Clipper.
8. After uninstalling Sale Clipper, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Sale Clipper which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Sale Clipper using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Sale Clipper by Sale Clipper from your computer, we are not saying that Sale Clipper by Sale Clipper is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Sale Clipper in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-06-21 17:37:38.897