You can find on this page details on how to remove Safaricom Broadband for Windows. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall Safaricom Broadband from your computerHuawei Technologies Co.,Ltd
. Go over here
where you can read more on Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd. Click on http://www.huawei.com
to get more details about Safaricom Broadband on Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd's website. Safaricom Broadband is typically installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Safaricom Broadband folder, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the program. The full uninstall command line for Safaricom Broadband is C:\Program Files (x86)\Safaricom Broadband\uninst.exe. Safaricom Broadband.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 524.00 KB (536576 bytes) on disk.
Safaricom Broadband is composed of the following executables which take 2.78 MB (2917725
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- AddPbk.exe (88.00 KB)
- CompareVersion.exe (48.00 KB)
- mmseditor.exe (124.00 KB)
- Safaricom Broadband.exe (524.00 KB)
- subinacl.exe (283.50 KB)
- uninst.exe (98.54 KB)
- AutoRunSetup.exe (349.93 KB)
- AutoRunUninstall.exe (166.86 KB)
- devsetup32.exe (220.00 KB)
- devsetup64.exe (310.50 KB)
- DriverSetup.exe (320.00 KB)
- DriverUninstall.exe (316.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 16.001.06.02.94
of Safaricom Broadband. For more Safaricom Broadband versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Some files, folders and registry entries will not be uninstalled when you want to remove Safaricom Broadband from your PC.Directories left on disk:
The files below remain on your disk by Safaricom Broadband's application uninstaller when you removed it:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Safaricom Broadband
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Safaricom Broadband
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Safaricom Broadband
Registry that is not cleaned:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Safaricom Broadband\AboutPlugin.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Safaricom Broadband\AddPbk.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Safaricom Broadband\AddrBookPlugin.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Safaricom Broadband\AddrBookUIPlugin.dll
Use regedit.exe to remove the following additional registry values from the Windows Registry:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Huawei technologies\Safaricom Broadband
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Tracing\Safaricom Broadband_RASAPI32
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Tracing\Safaricom Broadband_RASMANCS
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Safaricom Broadband
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\program files (x86)\safaricom broadband\safaricom broadband.exe
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Safaricom Broadband\DisplayIcon
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Safaricom Broadband\DisplayName
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Safaricom Broadband\NSIS:StartMenuDir
Safaricom Broadband is an application released by the software company Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd. Frequently, computer users try to remove it. Sometimes this is easier said than done because performing this by hand takes some experience regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK practice to remove Safaricom Broadband is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove Safaricom Broadband from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Safaricom Broadband or simply click the Search feature and type in "Safaricom Broadband". If it is installed on your PC the Safaricom Broadband application will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Safaricom Broadband in the list of programs, the following data about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Safaricom Broadband, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Safaricom Broadband:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.huawei.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Safaricom Broadband\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Safaricom Broadband.
8. After removing Safaricom Broadband, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Safaricom Broadband that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Safaricom Broadband with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Safaricom Broadband by Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd from your PC, nor are we saying that Safaricom Broadband by Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Safaricom Broadband supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-08-29 14:51:53.773