This web page contains thorough information on how to remove Safaricom Broadband for Windows. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall Safaricom Broadband from your PCHuawei Technologies Co.,Ltd
. Open here
for more details on Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd. More information about the program Safaricom Broadband can be found at http://www.huawei.com
. Safaricom Broadband is normally installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Safaricom Broadband directory, regulated by the user's choice. The entire uninstall command line for Safaricom Broadband is C:\Program Files (x86)\Safaricom Broadband\uninst.exe. Safaricom Broadband's primary file takes about 503.00 KB (515072 bytes) and is called Safaricom Broadband.exe.
Safaricom Broadband installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 6.76 MB (7091749
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AddPbk.exe (593.34 KB)
- mt.exe (726.00 KB)
- Safaricom Broadband.exe (503.00 KB)
- UnblockPin.exe (19.34 KB)
- uninst.exe (113.34 KB)
- XStartScreen.exe (77.09 KB)
- AutoRunSetup.exe (566.26 KB)
- AutoRunUninstall.exe (177.36 KB)
- devsetup32.exe (294.63 KB)
- devsetup64.exe (406.63 KB)
- DriverSetup.exe (325.37 KB)
- DriverUninstall.exe (325.37 KB)
- LiveUpd.exe (1.46 MB)
- ouc.exe (636.58 KB)
- RunLiveUpd.exe (70.08 KB)
- RunOuc.exe (595.58 KB)
This web page is about Safaricom Broadband version 23.015.05.00.94
only. You can find below info on other application versions of Safaricom Broadband:
...click to view all...
Safaricom Broadband has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Folders found on disk after you uninstall Safaricom Broadband from your computer:
The files below remain on your disk by Safaricom Broadband when you uninstall it:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Safaricom Broadband
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\VirtualStore\ProgramData\Safaricom Broadband
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the keys below:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Safaricom Broadband\AboutPlugin.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Safaricom Broadband\AddPbk.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Safaricom Broadband\AddrBookPlugin.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Safaricom Broadband\AddrBookSrvPlugin.dll
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Tracing\Safaricom Broadband_RASAPI32
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Tracing\Safaricom Broadband_RASMANCS
Safaricom Broadband is an application marketed by Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd. Sometimes, people want to erase it. This is hard because removing this manually takes some skill regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY way to erase Safaricom Broadband is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove Safaricom Broadband from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Safaricom Broadband or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Safaricom Broadband". If it exists on your system the Safaricom Broadband application will be found automatically. After you click Safaricom Broadband in the list of programs, the following data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Safaricom Broadband, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Safaricom Broadband:
- The publisher is: http://www.huawei.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Safaricom Broadband\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Safaricom Broadband.
8. After removing Safaricom Broadband, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Safaricom Broadband that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Safaricom Broadband with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Safaricom Broadband by Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd from your PC, nor are we saying that Safaricom Broadband by Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Safaricom Broadband in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-22 11:14:27.887