This page contains complete information on how to uninstall SSPConfig for Windows. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall SSPConfig from your systemConexant Systems
. You can read more on Conexant Systems or check for application updates here
. The program is frequently found in the C:\Program Files\Conexant\SSPConfig folder (same installation drive as Windows). SSPConfig's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\Conexant\SSPConfig\SETUP64.EXE -U -ISSPConfig. CxProper.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 1.68 MB (1763328 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of SSPConfig. They take an average of 6.02 MB (6311256
bytes) on disk.
- CxProper.exe (1.68 MB)
- setup64.exe (4.34 MB)
The current page applies to SSPConfig version 220.127.116.11
alone. Click on the links below for other SSPConfig versions:
...click to view all...
SSPConfig is an application by the software company Conexant Systems. Some users want to erase this application. Sometimes this is hard because doing this manually takes some know-how related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK approach to erase SSPConfig is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase SSPConfig from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find SSPConfig or simply click the Search feature and type in "SSPConfig". If it is installed on your PC the SSPConfig program will be found very quickly. After you click SSPConfig in the list of applications, some data about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about SSPConfig, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove SSPConfig.
8. After removing SSPConfig, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong SSPConfig that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing SSPConfig with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove SSPConfig by Conexant Systems from your computer, nor are we saying that SSPConfig by Conexant Systems is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove SSPConfig supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-26 00:37:02.393