This web page is about SSPConfig for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall SSPConfig from your PCConexant Systems
. More information about Conexant Systems can be found here
. Usually the SSPConfig application is placed in the C:\Program Files\Conexant\SSPConfig folder, depending on the user's option during install. The full uninstall command line for SSPConfig is C:\Program Files\Conexant\SSPConfig\SETUP64.EXE -U -ISSPConfig. The application's main executable file is named CxProper.exe and occupies 1.68 MB (1763328 bytes).
SSPConfig contains of the executables below. They occupy 9.74 MB (10212696
bytes) on disk.
- CxProper.exe (1.68 MB)
- setup64.exe (8.06 MB)
The current page applies to SSPConfig version 22.214.171.124
alone. You can find below info on other application versions of SSPConfig:
...click to view all...
If you're planning to uninstall SSPConfig you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall SSPConfig:
The files below were left behind on your disk when you remove SSPConfig:
- C:\Program Files\CONEXANT\SSPConfig
- C:\Program Files\CONEXANT\SSPConfig\CopyConfig.ini
- C:\Program Files\CONEXANT\SSPConfig\CxProper.exe
- C:\Program Files\CONEXANT\SSPConfig\CxProper.ini
- C:\Program Files\CONEXANT\SSPConfig\setup64.exe
- C:\Program Files\CONEXANT\SSPConfig\SSPConfig.ini
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Wow6432Node\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Setup\PnpLockdownFiles\C:/Program Files/Conexant/Install/Audio/SSPConfig.cab
SSPConfig is a program marketed by Conexant Systems. Sometimes, people want to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be difficult because performing this manually requires some knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE action to uninstall SSPConfig is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove SSPConfig from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate SSPConfig or simply activate the Search field and type in "SSPConfig". If it is installed on your PC the SSPConfig program will be found very quickly. After you click SSPConfig in the list , some information about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about SSPConfig, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove SSPConfig.
8. After removing SSPConfig, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of SSPConfig which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling SSPConfig using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall SSPConfig by Conexant Systems from your PC, nor are we saying that SSPConfig by Conexant Systems is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall SSPConfig supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-05-22 12:04:07.103