This page is about SQLiteStudio for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall SQLiteStudio from your PCSalSoft
. Take a look here
for more details on SalSoft. The application's main executable file has a size of 365.00 KB (373760 bytes) on disk and is titled SQLiteStudio.exe.
The executables below are part of SQLiteStudio. They occupy an average of 19.64 MB (20590128
bytes) on disk.
- SQLiteStudio.exe (365.00 KB)
- sqlitestudiocli.exe (305.50 KB)
- UpdateSQLiteStudio.exe (18.98 MB)
This info is about SQLiteStudio version 3.2.0
alone. You can find below info on other releases of SQLiteStudio:
SQLiteStudio is a program released by the software company SalSoft. Sometimes, computer users want to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is hard because removing this manually takes some experience regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY way to uninstall SQLiteStudio is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase SQLiteStudio from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find SQLiteStudio or simply click the Search feature and type in "SQLiteStudio". The SQLiteStudio application will be found automatically. When you select SQLiteStudio in the list of apps, the following information about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about SQLiteStudio, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove SQLiteStudio.
8. After uninstalling SQLiteStudio, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of SQLiteStudio which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling SQLiteStudio with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall SQLiteStudio by SalSoft from your PC, nor are we saying that SQLiteStudio by SalSoft is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall SQLiteStudio in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-07-28 07:37:48.317