You can find on this page details on how to uninstall SQLiteStudio for Windows. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall SQLiteStudio from your systemSalSoft
. Further information on SalSoft can be found here
. You can read more about on SQLiteStudio at http://sqlitestudio.pl
. Usually the SQLiteStudio program is found in the C:\Program Files\SQLiteStudio directory, depending on the user's option during install. You can remove SQLiteStudio by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\SQLiteStudio\UpdateSQLiteStudio.exe. Note that you might be prompted for administrator rights. SQLiteStudio's primary file takes about 365.00 KB (373760 bytes) and its name is SQLiteStudio.exe.
The following executable files are incorporated in SQLiteStudio. They occupy 19.64 MB (20590128
bytes) on disk.
- SQLiteStudio.exe (365.00 KB)
- sqlitestudiocli.exe (305.50 KB)
- UpdateSQLiteStudio.exe (18.98 MB)
The current web page applies to SQLiteStudio version 3.2.1
alone. You can find below a few links to other SQLiteStudio releases:
When planning to uninstall SQLiteStudio you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Directories that were found:
The files below were left behind on your disk by SQLiteStudio when you uninstall it:
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following data will not be removed; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
Additional values that you should remove:
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\E:\SQLiteOld\sqlitestudio-2.0.12.exe.FriendlyAppName
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\System\CurrentControlSet\Services\bam\UserSettings\S-1-5-21-477018869-259372192-181787095-1004\\Device\HarddiskVolume3\Program Files\SQLiteStudio\SQLiteStudio.exe
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\System\CurrentControlSet\Services\bam\UserSettings\S-1-5-21-477018869-259372192-181787095-1004\\Device\HarddiskVolume3\Program Files\SQLiteStudio\UpdateSQLiteStudio.exe
SQLiteStudio is an application marketed by SalSoft. Some people decide to erase it. This can be efortful because doing this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to PCs. One of the best EASY way to erase SQLiteStudio is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase SQLiteStudio from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find SQLiteStudio or simply activate the Search field and type in "SQLiteStudio". If it exists on your system the SQLiteStudio app will be found automatically. Notice that when you select SQLiteStudio in the list of applications, some information about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about SQLiteStudio, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for SQLiteStudio:
- The web site of the application is: http://sqlitestudio.pl
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\SQLiteStudio\UpdateSQLiteStudio.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove SQLiteStudio.
8. After removing SQLiteStudio, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of SQLiteStudio that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling SQLiteStudio using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall SQLiteStudio by SalSoft from your PC, nor are we saying that SQLiteStudio by SalSoft is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall SQLiteStudio in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-08-27 00:03:49.953