SLOW-PCfighter is a computer program. This page contains details on how to remove it from your PC. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall SLOW-PCfighter from your computerSPAMfighter ApS.
. Further information on SPAMfighter ApS. can be seen here
. Click on http://www.spamfighter.com/SLOW-PCfighter/Support_Default.asp
to get more information about SLOW-PCfighter on SPAMfighter ApS.'s website. The program is often installed in the C:\Program Files\Fighters\SLOW-PCfighter directory. Keep in mind that this path can vary being determined by the user's preference. You can remove SLOW-PCfighter by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files\Fighters\SLOW-PCfighter\Uninstall.exe" Remove SHORT_UNINSTALL=1. Note that you might get a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file is named SLOW-PCfighter64.exe and occupies 12.86 MB (13482024 bytes).
The executables below are part of SLOW-PCfighter. They occupy about 16.44 MB (17240856
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- LogFilesCollector.exe (994.04 KB)
- MachineId.exe (367.04 KB)
- MsgSys.exe (815.54 KB)
- SLOW-PCfighter64.exe (12.86 MB)
- Sync.exe (431.04 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (69.54 KB)
- UpDates.exe (993.54 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.7.68
of SLOW-PCfighter. For more SLOW-PCfighter versions please click below:
...click to view all...
If you are manually uninstalling SLOW-PCfighter we recommend you to check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders found on disk after you uninstall SLOW-PCfighter from your PC:
Generally, the following files remain on disk:
- C:\Program Files\Fighters\SLOW-PCfighter
Open regedit.exe in order to delete the following values:
- C:\Program Files\Fighters\SLOW-PCfighter\MsgSysHistory.dat
- C:\Program Files\Fighters\SLOW-PCfighter\SetUp_x64.exe.part
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files\Fighters\SLOW-PCfighter\MsgSys.exe
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files\Fighters\SLOW-PCfighter\SLOW-PCfighter64.exe
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files\Fighters\SLOW-PCfighter\Sync.exe
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Installer\Folders\C:\Program Files\Fighters\SLOW-PCfighter\
SLOW-PCfighter is a program by the software company SPAMfighter ApS.. Frequently, users choose to remove this program. This is efortful because removing this manually takes some knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK action to remove SLOW-PCfighter is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete SLOW-PCfighter with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate SLOW-PCfighter or simply click the Search field and type in "SLOW-PCfighter". If it is installed on your PC the SLOW-PCfighter program will be found very quickly. When you select SLOW-PCfighter in the list of applications, some information about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about SLOW-PCfighter, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for SLOW-PCfighter:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.spamfighter.com/SLOW-PCfighter/Support_Default.asp
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\Fighters\SLOW-PCfighter\Uninstall.exe" Remove SHORT_UNINSTALL=1
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall SLOW-PCfighter.
8. After removing SLOW-PCfighter, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of SLOW-PCfighter that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing SLOW-PCfighter with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall SLOW-PCfighter by SPAMfighter ApS. from your PC, we are not saying that SLOW-PCfighter by SPAMfighter ApS. is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall SLOW-PCfighter in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-03-06 21:01:27.990