SLOW-PCfighter is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall SLOW-PCfighter from your PCSPAMfighter ApS.
. More information on SPAMfighter ApS. can be found here
. More information about the program SLOW-PCfighter can be found at http://www.spamfighter.com/SLOW-PCfighter/
. The program is usually located in the C:\Programmer\Fighters\SLOW-PCfighter folder. Take into account that this location can vary depending on the user's choice. You can uninstall SLOW-PCfighter by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Programmer\Fighters\SLOW-PCfighter\Uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for admin rights. SLOW-PCfighter.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 11.56 MB (12118152 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of SLOW-PCfighter. They occupy about 15.01 MB (15741264
bytes) on disk.
- SetUp.exe (2.20 MB)
- SLOW-PCfighter.exe (11.56 MB)
- Sync.exe (223.13 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (66.13 KB)
- UpDates.exe (992.63 KB)
This web page is about SLOW-PCfighter version 1.5.22
only. Click on the links below for other SLOW-PCfighter versions:
...click to view all...
SLOW-PCfighter is an application offered by SPAMfighter ApS.. Sometimes, computer users decide to erase this program. Sometimes this is efortful because doing this manually requires some know-how regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY practice to erase SLOW-PCfighter is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall SLOW-PCfighter using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate SLOW-PCfighter or simply activate the Search feature and type in "SLOW-PCfighter". If it exists on your system the SLOW-PCfighter app will be found automatically. When you click SLOW-PCfighter in the list of programs, the following information about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about SLOW-PCfighter, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for SLOW-PCfighter:
- The software company is: http://www.spamfighter.com/SLOW-PCfighter/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Programmer\Fighters\SLOW-PCfighter\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall SLOW-PCfighter.
8. After uninstalling SLOW-PCfighter, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of SLOW-PCfighter which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing SLOW-PCfighter with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove SLOW-PCfighter by SPAMfighter ApS. from your PC, we are not saying that SLOW-PCfighter by SPAMfighter ApS. is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove SLOW-PCfighter supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-02-23 00:09:56.467