SIUI-SPITAL is a computer program. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall SIUI-SPITAL from your PCCNAS
. Open here
where you can find out more on CNAS. More details about SIUI-SPITAL can be found at http://siui.casan.ro/cnas/
. The application is often located in the C:\Program Files\CNAS\SIUI-SPITAL folder (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files\CNAS\SIUI-SPITAL\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall SIUI-SPITAL. The program's main executable file has a size of 843.50 KB (863744 bytes) on disk and is labeled Cnas.Siui.Hospital.Starter.exe.
The executable files below are part of SIUI-SPITAL. They occupy an average of 74.88 MB (78517616
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Cnas.Siui.Hospital.Starter.exe (843.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.15 MB)
- Update.3.0.2012.322.exe (18.18 MB)
- Update.3.0.2012.327.exe (18.19 MB)
- Update.3.0.2012.337.exe (18.23 MB)
- Update.3.0.2012.352.exe (18.31 MB)
The current web page applies to SIUI-SPITAL version 3.0.2012.307
only. You can find below info on other application versions of SIUI-SPITAL:
...click to view all...
SIUI-SPITAL is an application offered by CNAS. Some people decide to remove this application. This can be troublesome because performing this by hand takes some skill related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY practice to remove SIUI-SPITAL is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase SIUI-SPITAL using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate SIUI-SPITAL or simply click the Search field and type in "SIUI-SPITAL". If it exists on your system the SIUI-SPITAL program will be found automatically. Notice that after you click SIUI-SPITAL in the list , the following data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding SIUI-SPITAL, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for SIUI-SPITAL:
- The web site of the program is: http://siui.casan.ro/cnas/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\CNAS\SIUI-SPITAL\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove SIUI-SPITAL.
8. After uninstalling SIUI-SPITAL, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong SIUI-SPITAL which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling SIUI-SPITAL using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove SIUI-SPITAL by CNAS from your computer, we are not saying that SIUI-SPITAL by CNAS is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove SIUI-SPITAL supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-12-11 17:57:48.637