You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove SIUI-SPITAL for Windows. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall SIUI-SPITAL from your PCCNAS
. Further information on CNAS can be found here
. You can read more about related to SIUI-SPITAL at http://siui.casan.ro/cnas/
. The application is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\CNAS\SIUI-SPITAL directory. Keep in mind that this location can differ depending on the user's decision. "C:\Program Files\CNAS\SIUI-SPITAL\unins000.exe" is the full command line if you want to uninstall SIUI-SPITAL. SIUI-SPITAL's primary file takes about 843.50 KB (863744 bytes) and its name is Cnas.Siui.Hospital.Starter.exe.
SIUI-SPITAL is comprised of the following executables which occupy 124.81 MB (130876908
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- Cnas.Siui.Hospital.Starter.exe (843.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.15 MB)
- Update.3.0.2012.325.exe (18.18 MB)
- Update.3.0.2012.327.exe (18.19 MB)
- Update.3.0.2012.333.exe (18.20 MB)
- Update.3.0.2012.334.exe (18.21 MB)
- Update.3.0.2012.337.exe (18.23 MB)
- Update.3.0.2012.352.exe (18.31 MB)
- Update.3.5.2013.383.exe (13.52 MB)
This info is about SIUI-SPITAL version 3.0.2012.324
alone. For other SIUI-SPITAL versions please click below:
...click to view all...
SIUI-SPITAL is an application by the software company CNAS. Frequently, people try to remove this application. This can be efortful because removing this manually takes some experience related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY action to remove SIUI-SPITAL is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove SIUI-SPITAL with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find SIUI-SPITAL or simply activate the Search feature and type in "SIUI-SPITAL". The SIUI-SPITAL program will be found automatically. When you select SIUI-SPITAL in the list of programs, some information about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about SIUI-SPITAL, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for SIUI-SPITAL:
- The web site of the application is: http://siui.casan.ro/cnas/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\CNAS\SIUI-SPITAL\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall SIUI-SPITAL.
8. After removing SIUI-SPITAL, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of SIUI-SPITAL that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling SIUI-SPITAL using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove SIUI-SPITAL by CNAS from your PC, nor are we saying that SIUI-SPITAL by CNAS is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove SIUI-SPITAL supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-04-15 11:35:37.800