This page is about SIUI-CLINIC for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall SIUI-CLINIC from your systemCNAS
. You can read more on CNAS or check for application updates here
. More info about the app SIUI-CLINIC can be seen at http://siui.casan.ro/cnas/
. The application is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\CNAS\SIUI-CLINIC folder (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files (x86)\CNAS\SIUI-CLINIC\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to remove SIUI-CLINIC. The application's main executable file is labeled Cnas.Siui.Clinic.Starter.exe and occupies 199.00 KB (203776 bytes).
The following executables are installed together with SIUI-CLINIC. They occupy about 84.33 MB (88424068
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Cnas.Siui.Clinic.Starter.exe (199.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.15 MB)
- Update.3.7.2017.569.exe (11.58 MB)
- Update.3.7.2017.572.exe (11.59 MB)
- Update.3.7.2017.578.exe (11.93 MB)
- Update.3.7.2017.580.exe (11.93 MB)
- Update.3.7.2017.581.exe (11.93 MB)
- Update.3.7.2017.582.exe (12.01 MB)
- Update.3.7.2017.583.exe (12.01 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 3.7.2016.568
of SIUI-CLINIC. You can find here a few links to other SIUI-CLINIC versions:
...click to view all...
SIUI-CLINIC is an application released by the software company CNAS. Some users try to erase it. Sometimes this can be hard because uninstalling this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE solution to erase SIUI-CLINIC is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall SIUI-CLINIC from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find SIUI-CLINIC or simply activate the Search field and type in "SIUI-CLINIC". If it exists on your system the SIUI-CLINIC application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select SIUI-CLINIC in the list of programs, some information regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding SIUI-CLINIC, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for SIUI-CLINIC:
- The software company is: http://siui.casan.ro/cnas/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\CNAS\SIUI-CLINIC\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall SIUI-CLINIC.
8. After removing SIUI-CLINIC, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong SIUI-CLINIC that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling SIUI-CLINIC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall SIUI-CLINIC by CNAS from your computer, we are not saying that SIUI-CLINIC by CNAS is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall SIUI-CLINIC supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-02-13 08:12:29.410