SIUI-CLINIC is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall SIUI-CLINIC from your PCCNAS
. More information on CNAS can be seen here
. Detailed information about SIUI-CLINIC can be found at http://siui.casan.ro/cnas/
. SIUI-CLINIC is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\CNAS\SIUI-CLINIC directory, regulated by the user's choice. The full command line for removing SIUI-CLINIC is C:\Program Files (x86)\CNAS\SIUI-CLINIC\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file is labeled Cnas.Siui.Clinic.Starter.exe and it has a size of 199.00 KB (203776 bytes).
SIUI-CLINIC is composed of the following executables which take 90.02 MB (94391980
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- Cnas.Siui.Clinic.Starter.exe (199.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.15 MB)
- Update.3.7.2014.525.exe (11.03 MB)
- Update.3.7.2014.531.exe (11.06 MB)
- Update.3.7.2014.532.exe (11.06 MB)
- Update.3.7.2014.533.exe (11.10 MB)
- Update.3.7.2014.536.exe (11.11 MB)
- Update.3.7.2014.537.exe (11.10 MB)
- Update.3.7.2014.538.exe (11.10 MB)
- Update.3.7.2014.539.exe (11.11 MB)
This web page is about SIUI-CLINIC version 3.5.2013.317
alone. You can find below info on other releases of SIUI-CLINIC:
...click to view all...
SIUI-CLINIC is an application by CNAS. Frequently, users choose to erase this application. This is efortful because performing this by hand takes some know-how regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY way to erase SIUI-CLINIC is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove SIUI-CLINIC from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate SIUI-CLINIC or simply click the Search field and type in "SIUI-CLINIC". If it exists on your system the SIUI-CLINIC app will be found automatically. After you select SIUI-CLINIC in the list of apps, the following information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding SIUI-CLINIC, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for SIUI-CLINIC:
- The software company is: http://siui.casan.ro/cnas/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\CNAS\SIUI-CLINIC\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove SIUI-CLINIC.
8. After removing SIUI-CLINIC, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong SIUI-CLINIC that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling SIUI-CLINIC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall SIUI-CLINIC by CNAS from your computer, we are not saying that SIUI-CLINIC by CNAS is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall SIUI-CLINIC supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-28 13:12:10.043