This page is about SFirm for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall SFirm from your PCStar Finanz GmbH
. You can read more on Star Finanz GmbH or check for application updates here
. Please open http://www.starfinanz.de
if you want to read more on SFirm on Star Finanz GmbH's web page. The application is frequently found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\SFirm directory. Take into account that this location can differ being determined by the user's decision. The program's main executable file is named SFirm.exe and occupies 1.81 MB (1896536 bytes).
SFirm is composed of the following executables which occupy 16.10 MB (16880808
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- ContentUpdate.exe (487.09 KB)
- NetPlayer.exe (481.31 KB)
- NetPlayer6.exe (690.87 KB)
- netviewerk.exe (37.59 KB)
- netviewerK5.exe (1.03 MB)
- netviewerK6.exe (1.54 MB)
- qhViewer.exe (47.59 KB)
- sfAdminService.exe (65.09 KB)
- SfAsvr.exe (58.09 KB)
- SFAutomat.exe (462.59 KB)
- sfautomatsh.exe (21.09 KB)
- SfHbciGateway.exe (158.59 KB)
- sfhealthcheck.exe (617.09 KB)
- sfhelpviewer.exe (33.59 KB)
- SFirm.exe (1.81 MB)
- sfirm32.exe (1.81 MB)
- sfmain.exe (3.08 MB)
- sfmfolders.exe (59.59 KB)
- sfonlineupdate.exe (134.59 KB)
- sfreorgdb.exe (1.49 MB)
- sfrestart.exe (38.09 KB)
- SfShowMsg.exe (1.57 MB)
- sfSupervisor.exe (243.09 KB)
- sfWinStartupInfo.exe (79.59 KB)
- cleanup.exe (29.50 KB)
- unpack200.exe (124.00 KB)
The current web page applies to SFirm version 220.127.116.11.0
only. For other SFirm versions please click below:
...click to view all...
SFirm is a program by Star Finanz GmbH. Sometimes, people decide to uninstall it. This can be efortful because deleting this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to uninstall SFirm is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove SFirm from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find SFirm or simply click the Search feature and type in "SFirm". The SFirm app will be found very quickly. After you select SFirm in the list of applications, the following information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding SFirm, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove SFirm.
8. After removing SFirm, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong SFirm which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing SFirm with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall SFirm by Star Finanz GmbH from your computer, nor are we saying that SFirm by Star Finanz GmbH is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall SFirm in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-22 15:37:08.933