SFirm is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. It is produced by Star Finanz GmbH. More information on Star Finanz GmbH can be seen here. You can get more details about SFirm at http://www.starfinanz.de. The program is usually placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\SFirmV3 folder (same installation drive as Windows). SFirm.exe is the SFirm's primary executable file and it occupies about 179.98 KB (184304 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of SFirm. They take about 58.63 MB (61479184 bytes) on disk.
How to uninstall SFirm using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
SFirm is an application released by Star Finanz GmbH. Some computer users try to uninstall it. This is difficult because doing this manually requires some experience regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to uninstall SFirm is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this:
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.
download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find SFirm or simply activate the Search feature and type in "SFirm". If it exists on your system the SFirm app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click SFirm in the list of apps, the following information regarding the application is available to you:
Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding SFirm, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
Details regarding the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall SFirm.
8. After removing SFirm, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of SFirm which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling SFirm using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall SFirm by Star Finanz GmbH from your PC, nor are we saying that SFirm by Star Finanz GmbH is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall SFirm in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.