SEL Compass is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall SEL Compass from your systemSchweitzer Engineering Laboratories, Inc.
. More information on Schweitzer Engineering Laboratories, Inc. can be found here
. More details about SEL Compass can be seen at http://www.selinc.com
. The program is often found in the C:\Program Files\SEL\SEL Compass directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for uninstalling SEL Compass is C:\Program Files\SEL\SEL Compass\uninstall.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for administrator rights. SEL Compass's primary file takes about 4.26 MB (4463568 bytes) and is called SELCompass.exe.
The following executable files are contained in SEL Compass. They take 4.34 MB (4555116
bytes) on disk.
- SELCompass.exe (4.26 MB)
- uninstall.exe (89.40 KB)
The current web page applies to SEL Compass version 220.127.116.11
alone. You can find below a few links to other SEL Compass releases:
...click to view all...
SEL Compass is a program marketed by Schweitzer Engineering Laboratories, Inc.. Some users choose to remove this application. This is troublesome because deleting this by hand requires some experience regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK way to remove SEL Compass is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove SEL Compass from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate SEL Compass or simply activate the Search field and type in "SEL Compass". If it exists on your system the SEL Compass application will be found automatically. Notice that after you click SEL Compass in the list of applications, some information about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about SEL Compass, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for SEL Compass:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.selinc.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\SEL\SEL Compass\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall SEL Compass.
8. After removing SEL Compass, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of SEL Compass which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling SEL Compass using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall SEL Compass by Schweitzer Engineering Laboratories, Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that SEL Compass by Schweitzer Engineering Laboratories, Inc. is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall SEL Compass supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-02-07 01:42:05.997