This web page is about SEL Compass for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is made by How to uninstall SEL Compass from your systemSchweitzer Engineering Laboratories, Inc.
. More information on Schweitzer Engineering Laboratories, Inc. can be seen here
. You can get more details on SEL Compass at http://www.selinc.com
. The application is frequently found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\SEL\SEL Compass directory (same installation drive as Windows). You can uninstall SEL Compass by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\SEL\SEL Compass\uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for administrator rights. SEL Compass's primary file takes about 4.66 MB (4884432 bytes) and its name is SELCompass.exe.
The following executable files are incorporated in SEL Compass. They take 4.75 MB (4982523
bytes) on disk.
- SELCompass.exe (4.66 MB)
- uninstall.exe (95.79 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 22.214.171.124
of SEL Compass. You can find here a few links to other SEL Compass versions:
...click to view all...
SEL Compass is an application by Schweitzer Engineering Laboratories, Inc.. Frequently, people decide to uninstall it. Sometimes this is easier said than done because removing this manually requires some skill related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK manner to uninstall SEL Compass is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall SEL Compass using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate SEL Compass or simply activate the Search feature and type in "SEL Compass". If it exists on your system the SEL Compass application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click SEL Compass in the list of apps, the following data about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about SEL Compass, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for SEL Compass:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.selinc.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\SEL\SEL Compass\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove SEL Compass.
8. After uninstalling SEL Compass, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong SEL Compass that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing SEL Compass with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove SEL Compass by Schweitzer Engineering Laboratories, Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that SEL Compass by Schweitzer Engineering Laboratories, Inc. is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove SEL Compass supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-06-22 18:58:20.370