This web page contains thorough information on how to remove SDK for Windows. It is produced by A way to uninstall SDK from your computerPortrait Displays, Inc.
. Further information on Portrait Displays, Inc. can be found here
. More information about the software SDK can be seen at http://www.portrait.com
. SDK is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\Common Files\Portrait Displays\Drivers folder, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the application. The full command line for uninstalling SDK is RunDll32. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for admin rights. setup.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 2.52 MB (2643544 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are contained in SDK. They occupy 2.52 MB (2643544
bytes) on disk.
The information on this page is only about version 1.1.007
of SDK. You can find below info on other releases of SDK:
...click to view all...
SDK is an application released by the software company Portrait Displays, Inc.. Some users try to erase this application. Sometimes this is efortful because doing this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE action to erase SDK is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete SDK from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate SDK or simply click the Search feature and type in "SDK". If it exists on your system the SDK app will be found very quickly. When you click SDK in the list of programs, the following information about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about SDK, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for SDK:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.portrait.com
- The uninstall string is: RunDll32
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall SDK.
8. After uninstalling SDK, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of SDK which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing SDK with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall SDK by Portrait Displays, Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that SDK by Portrait Displays, Inc. is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall SDK in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-26 16:17:25.820