A guide to uninstall SDK from your PC
SDK is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by Portrait Displays, Inc.
. You can find out more on Portrait Displays, Inc. or check for application updates here
. You can get more details about SDK at http://www.portrait.com
. Usually the SDK program is found in the C:\Program Files\Common Files\Portrait Displays\Drivers folder, depending on the user's option during setup. The entire uninstall command line for SDK is RunDll32. setup.exe is the SDK's main executable file and it takes approximately 2.24 MB (2347032 bytes) on disk.
SDK is composed of the following executables which take 2.38 MB (2498664
bytes) on disk:
- installm1.exe (94.80 KB)
- testi2c.exe (53.28 KB)
- setup.exe (2.24 MB)
The current web page applies to SDK version 1.37.002
only. You can find below info on other application versions of SDK:
...click to view all...
How to uninstall SDK from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
SDK is an application by Portrait Displays, Inc.. Some users choose to uninstall this application. This can be hard because removing this manually requires some skill regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY procedure to uninstall SDK is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this:
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate SDK or simply click the Search feature and type in "SDK". If it is installed on your PC the SDK app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click SDK in the list of applications, the following data about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about SDK, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for SDK:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.portrait.com
- The uninstall string is: RunDll32
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove SDK.
8. After removing SDK, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of SDK that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing SDK using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
- Windows 7 (6.1)
- Windows Vista (6.0)
- Windows XP (5.1)
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove SDK by Portrait Displays, Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that SDK by Portrait Displays, Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove SDK in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-09-02 12:59:40.387