RuneMate is a computer program. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is written by A way to uninstall RuneMate from your computerTeam RuneMate
. Further information on Team RuneMate can be found here
. More information about the application RuneMate can be seen at https://www.runemate.com
. RuneMate is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files\RuneMate directory, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the application. You can uninstall RuneMate by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\RuneMate\uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for administrator rights. RuneMate.exe is the RuneMate's main executable file and it occupies circa 219.50 KB (224768 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are incorporated in RuneMate. They take 2.09 MB (2187424
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- RuneMate.exe (219.50 KB)
- uninstall.exe (215.50 KB)
- updater.exe (220.00 KB)
- auto-updater.exe (220.00 KB)
- i4jdel.exe (34.84 KB)
- jabswitch.exe (30.06 KB)
- java-rmi.exe (15.56 KB)
- java.exe (186.56 KB)
- javacpl.exe (68.56 KB)
- javaw.exe (187.06 KB)
- javaws.exe (262.56 KB)
- jjs.exe (15.56 KB)
- jp2launcher.exe (81.06 KB)
- keytool.exe (15.56 KB)
- kinit.exe (15.56 KB)
- klist.exe (15.56 KB)
- ktab.exe (15.56 KB)
- orbd.exe (16.06 KB)
- pack200.exe (15.56 KB)
- policytool.exe (15.56 KB)
- rmid.exe (15.56 KB)
- rmiregistry.exe (15.56 KB)
- servertool.exe (15.56 KB)
- ssvagent.exe (51.56 KB)
- tnameserv.exe (16.06 KB)
- unpack200.exe (155.56 KB)
This data is about RuneMate version 22.214.171.124
alone. For other RuneMate versions please click below:
...click to view all...
RuneMate is a program marketed by Team RuneMate. Some people choose to remove this program. This can be efortful because performing this by hand takes some know-how regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK way to remove RuneMate is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove RuneMate using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find RuneMate or simply click the Search feature and type in "RuneMate". The RuneMate app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click RuneMate in the list of programs, the following data about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about RuneMate, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for RuneMate:
- The publisher is: https://www.runemate.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\RuneMate\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall RuneMate.
8. After removing RuneMate, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong RuneMate that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing RuneMate using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall RuneMate by Team RuneMate from your computer, nor are we saying that RuneMate by Team RuneMate is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall RuneMate in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-08-31 01:50:03.723