RuneMate is a computer program. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is written by A way to uninstall RuneMate from your computerTeam RuneMate
. Further information on Team RuneMate can be found here
. More information about the application RuneMate can be seen at https://www.runemate.com
. RuneMate is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files\RuneMate directory, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the application. You can uninstall RuneMate by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\RuneMate\uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for administrator rights. RuneMate.exe is the RuneMate's main executable file and it occupies circa 219.50 KB (224768 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are incorporated in RuneMate. They take 2.09 MB (2187424
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- RuneMate.exe (219.50 KB)
- uninstall.exe (215.50 KB)
- updater.exe (220.00 KB)
- auto-updater.exe (220.00 KB)
- i4jdel.exe (34.84 KB)
- jabswitch.exe (30.06 KB)
- java-rmi.exe (15.56 KB)
- java.exe (186.56 KB)
- javacpl.exe (68.56 KB)
- javaw.exe (187.06 KB)
- javaws.exe (262.56 KB)
- jjs.exe (15.56 KB)
- jp2launcher.exe (81.06 KB)
- keytool.exe (15.56 KB)
- kinit.exe (15.56 KB)
- klist.exe (15.56 KB)
- ktab.exe (15.56 KB)
- orbd.exe (16.06 KB)
- pack200.exe (15.56 KB)
- policytool.exe (15.56 KB)
- rmid.exe (15.56 KB)
- rmiregistry.exe (15.56 KB)
- servertool.exe (15.56 KB)
- ssvagent.exe (51.56 KB)
- tnameserv.exe (16.06 KB)
- unpack200.exe (155.56 KB)
This data is about RuneMate version 184.108.40.206
alone. For other RuneMate versions please click below:
...click to view all...
RuneMate is a program marketed by Team RuneMate. Some people choose to remove this program. This can be efortful because performing this by hand takes some know-how regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK way to remove RuneMate is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove RuneMate using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find RuneMate or simply activate the Search field and type in "RuneMate". The RuneMate program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select RuneMate in the list , the following data regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding RuneMate, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for RuneMate:
- The web site of the program is: https://www.runemate.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\RuneMate\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall RuneMate.
8. After removing RuneMate, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong RuneMate that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing RuneMate using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall RuneMate by Team RuneMate from your computer, nor are we saying that RuneMate by Team RuneMate is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall RuneMate in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-08-31 01:50:03.723