You can find on this page details on how to uninstall RuneMate for Windows. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall RuneMate from your computerTeam RuneMate
. Take a look here
where you can read more on Team RuneMate. Please follow https://www.runemate.com
if you want to read more on RuneMate on Team RuneMate's website. RuneMate is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\RuneMate directory, regulated by the user's choice. RuneMate's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\RuneMate\uninstall.exe. The application's main executable file has a size of 244.00 KB (249856 bytes) on disk and is named RuneMate.exe.
The following executables are installed alongside RuneMate. They take about 2.72 MB (2855112
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- RuneMate.exe (244.00 KB)
- uninstall.exe (662.00 KB)
- updater.exe (251.00 KB)
- auto-updater.exe (251.00 KB)
- i4jdel.exe (88.98 KB)
- jabswitch.exe (30.87 KB)
- java-rmi.exe (16.37 KB)
- java.exe (187.87 KB)
- javacpl.exe (72.87 KB)
- javaw.exe (187.87 KB)
- javaws.exe (293.37 KB)
- jjs.exe (16.37 KB)
- jp2launcher.exe (90.37 KB)
- keytool.exe (16.37 KB)
- kinit.exe (16.37 KB)
- klist.exe (16.37 KB)
- ktab.exe (16.37 KB)
- orbd.exe (16.87 KB)
- pack200.exe (16.37 KB)
- policytool.exe (16.37 KB)
- rmid.exe (16.37 KB)
- rmiregistry.exe (16.37 KB)
- servertool.exe (16.37 KB)
- ssvagent.exe (56.87 KB)
- tnameserv.exe (16.87 KB)
- unpack200.exe (157.37 KB)
The current page applies to RuneMate version 22.214.171.124
alone. You can find below info on other releases of RuneMate:
...click to view all...
RuneMate is an application marketed by the software company Team RuneMate. Some people want to remove this application. Sometimes this is easier said than done because removing this by hand requires some know-how regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE approach to remove RuneMate is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove RuneMate with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find RuneMate or simply activate the Search feature and type in "RuneMate". If it is installed on your PC the RuneMate application will be found automatically. After you select RuneMate in the list of apps, the following information about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about RuneMate, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for RuneMate:
- The software company is: https://www.runemate.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\RuneMate\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall RuneMate.
8. After removing RuneMate, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong RuneMate that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling RuneMate with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
This page is not a recommendation to remove RuneMate by Team RuneMate from your PC, nor are we saying that RuneMate by Team RuneMate is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove RuneMate supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-11-03 15:32:35.993