You can find on this page details on how to remove Rogue Trooper for Windows. It is made by How to uninstall Rogue Trooper from your computerGOG.com
. Further information on GOG.com can be seen here
. Detailed information about Rogue Trooper can be found at http://www.gog.com
. The program is often found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Rogue Trooper directory (same installation drive as Windows). You can uninstall Rogue Trooper by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Rogue Trooper\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for admin rights. RogueTrooper.exe is the Rogue Trooper's main executable file and it takes about 2.53 MB (2654208 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of Rogue Trooper. They occupy about 3.71 MB (3887416
bytes) on disk.
- RogueTrooper.exe (2.53 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.18 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 22.214.171.124
of Rogue Trooper. You can find below a few links to other Rogue Trooper versions:
Rogue Trooper has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Folders left behind when you uninstall Rogue Trooper:
Registry that is not removed:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Eidos\Rogue Trooper
Rogue Trooper is an application marketed by the software company GOG.com. Sometimes, people try to remove this application. Sometimes this can be difficult because performing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE manner to remove Rogue Trooper is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete Rogue Trooper from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Rogue Trooper or simply click the Search feature and type in "Rogue Trooper". The Rogue Trooper program will be found very quickly. When you click Rogue Trooper in the list of apps, the following information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Rogue Trooper, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Rogue Trooper:
- The software company is: http://www.gog.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Rogue Trooper\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Rogue Trooper.
8. After removing Rogue Trooper, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Rogue Trooper that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Rogue Trooper using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Rogue Trooper by GOG.com from your computer, nor are we saying that Rogue Trooper by GOG.com is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Rogue Trooper supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-08-19 20:55:08.183