You can find below details on how to remove Rogue Trooper for Windows. It is produced by A way to uninstall Rogue Trooper from your systemGOG.com
. Check out here
where you can read more on GOG.com. Please open http://www.gog.com
if you want to read more on Rogue Trooper on GOG.com's page. Rogue Trooper is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\GOG Galaxy\Games\Rogue Trooper folder, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the application. C:\Program Files (x86)\GOG Galaxy\Games\Rogue Trooper\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Rogue Trooper. Rogue Trooper's main file takes around 2.53 MB (2654208 bytes) and is called RogueTrooper.exe.
Rogue Trooper contains of the executables below. They occupy 3.72 MB (3900224
bytes) on disk.
- RogueTrooper.exe (2.53 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.19 MB)
This web page is about Rogue Trooper version 18.104.22.168
alone. You can find here a few links to other Rogue Trooper releases:
Rogue Trooper is a program by GOG.com. Sometimes, users try to erase this program. This is difficult because removing this by hand takes some know-how regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK action to erase Rogue Trooper is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove Rogue Trooper from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Rogue Trooper or simply click the Search field and type in "Rogue Trooper". If it exists on your system the Rogue Trooper app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Rogue Trooper in the list of programs, the following data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Rogue Trooper, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Rogue Trooper:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.gog.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\GOG Galaxy\Games\Rogue Trooper\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Rogue Trooper.
8. After uninstalling Rogue Trooper, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Rogue Trooper that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Rogue Trooper using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
This page is not a recommendation to remove Rogue Trooper by GOG.com from your computer, nor are we saying that Rogue Trooper by GOG.com is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Rogue Trooper in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-06-03 19:52:57.797