Roads of Rome 3
You can find below details on how to remove Roads of Rome 3 for Windows. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall Roads of Rome 3 from your systemWildTangent
. Additional info about WildTangent can be read here
. Further information about Roads of Rome 3 can be seen at http://support.wildgames.com
. The application is often installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\WildGames\Roads of Rome 3 directory. Take into account that this path can differ depending on the user's decision. The full command line for removing Roads of Rome 3 is C:\Program Files (x86)\WildGames\Roads of Rome 3\uninstall\uninstaller.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file occupies 6.29 MB (6595760 bytes) on disk and is labeled RoadsOfRome3-WT.exe.
The executables below are part of Roads of Rome 3. They occupy about 12.25 MB (12841384
bytes) on disk.
- RoadsOfRome3-WT.exe (6.29 MB)
- WTA-161a2181-0ece-4bbc-bce1-971535292613-wextr.exe (5.62 MB)
- uninstaller.exe (344.23 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 184.108.40.206
of Roads of Rome 3. You can find below a few links to other Roads of Rome 3 releases:
Roads of Rome 3 is a program by WildTangent. Frequently, users try to uninstall this application. This can be easier said than done because doing this by hand requires some skill related to removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE action to uninstall Roads of Rome 3 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall Roads of Rome 3 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Roads of Rome 3 or simply click the Search field and type in "Roads of Rome 3". If it is installed on your PC the Roads of Rome 3 program will be found very quickly. When you select Roads of Rome 3 in the list of apps, some data about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Roads of Rome 3, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Roads of Rome 3:
- The software company is: http://support.wildgames.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\WildGames\Roads of Rome 3\uninstall\uninstaller.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Roads of Rome 3.
8. After removing Roads of Rome 3, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Roads of Rome 3 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Roads of Rome 3 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Roads of Rome 3 by WildTangent from your PC, we are not saying that Roads of Rome 3 by WildTangent is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Roads of Rome 3 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-18 22:30:18.913