Roads of Rome 3
Roads of Rome 3 is a computer program. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall Roads of Rome 3 from your systemWildTangent
. Further information on WildTangent can be found here
. Further information about Roads of Rome 3 can be seen at http://support.wildgames.com
. Roads of Rome 3 is typically installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\WildGames\Roads of Rome 3 directory, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the application. Roads of Rome 3's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\WildGames\Roads of Rome 3\uninstall\uninstaller.exe. RoadsOfRome3-WT.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 356.05 KB (364600 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are contained in Roads of Rome 3. They occupy 700.29 KB (717096
bytes) on disk.
- RoadsOfRome3-WT.exe (356.05 KB)
- uninstaller.exe (344.23 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 22.214.171.124
of Roads of Rome 3. You can find below a few links to other Roads of Rome 3 releases:
Roads of Rome 3 is an application marketed by the software company WildTangent. Some users try to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because doing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding PCs. One of the best EASY way to uninstall Roads of Rome 3 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete Roads of Rome 3 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Roads of Rome 3 or simply click the Search field and type in "Roads of Rome 3". The Roads of Rome 3 program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Roads of Rome 3 in the list of apps, the following data about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Roads of Rome 3, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Roads of Rome 3:
- The publisher is: http://support.wildgames.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\WildGames\Roads of Rome 3\uninstall\uninstaller.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Roads of Rome 3.
8. After uninstalling Roads of Rome 3, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Roads of Rome 3 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Roads of Rome 3 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Roads of Rome 3 by WildTangent from your computer, nor are we saying that Roads of Rome 3 by WildTangent is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Roads of Rome 3 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-20 12:17:40.810