Rising Internet Security
Rising Internet Security is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. It is developed by A guide to uninstall Rising Internet Security from your computerBeijing Rising Information Technology, Inc.
. Additional info about Beijing Rising Information Technology, Inc. can be found here
. More data about the application Rising Internet Security can be found at http://help.ikaka.com/
. Usually the Rising Internet Security program is placed in the C:\Program Files\Rising\RIS folder, depending on the user's option during setup. The full command line for uninstalling Rising Internet Security is "C:\Program Files\Rising\RSD\Setup.exe" /UNINSTALL /PRODUCT=RIS. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for admin rights. Rising Internet Security's primary file takes around 114.65 KB (117400 bytes) and its name is rsmain.exe.
The following executables are installed along with Rising Internet Security. They take about 5.25 MB (5505728
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CheckOld.exe (124.00 KB)
- CloudSys.exe (615.77 KB)
- clrIECac.exe (94.65 KB)
- LangSel.exe (658.65 KB)
- LangSet.exe (62.65 KB)
- RavLite.exe (126.65 KB)
- RavMonD.exe (163.62 KB)
- ravstore.exe (74.65 KB)
- RavUsb.exe (190.65 KB)
- ravxp.exe (70.65 KB)
- RegGuide.exe (979.77 KB)
- RsAgent.exe (603.15 KB)
- rsbootbk.exe (234.65 KB)
- RsConfig.exe (62.65 KB)
- rslogvw.exe (54.65 KB)
- rsmain.exe (114.65 KB)
- rsrp.exe (94.65 KB)
- RsTray.exe (174.65 KB)
- snetcfg.exe (14.65 KB)
- snethelp.exe (146.65 KB)
- Upgrade.exe (714.65 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 23.01.39.97
of Rising Internet Security. You can find below info on other application versions of Rising Internet Security:
...click to view all...
Rising Internet Security is an application released by Beijing Rising Information Technology, Inc.. Frequently, people want to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is efortful because doing this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK approach to uninstall Rising Internet Security is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase Rising Internet Security with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Rising Internet Security or simply click the Search field and type in "Rising Internet Security". The Rising Internet Security app will be found very quickly. After you select Rising Internet Security in the list of programs, the following information about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Rising Internet Security, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Rising Internet Security:
- The web site of the program is: http://help.ikaka.com/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\Rising\RSD\Setup.exe" /UNINSTALL /PRODUCT=RIS
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Rising Internet Security.
8. After uninstalling Rising Internet Security, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Rising Internet Security which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Rising Internet Security using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Rising Internet Security by Beijing Rising Information Technology, Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that Rising Internet Security by Beijing Rising Information Technology, Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Rising Internet Security supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-04-30 11:14:08.003