Rising Internet Security
Rising Internet Security is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall Rising Internet Security from your systemBeijing Rising Information Technology, Inc.
. Open here
where you can find out more on Beijing Rising Information Technology, Inc.. Click on http://help.ikaka.com/
to get more details about Rising Internet Security on Beijing Rising Information Technology, Inc.'s website. Usually the Rising Internet Security program is installed in the C:\Program Files\Rising\RIS directory, depending on the user's option during install. The complete uninstall command line for Rising Internet Security is "C:\Program Files\Rising\RSD\Setup.exe" /UNINSTALL /PRODUCT=RIS. The program's main executable file is called rsmain.exe and its approximative size is 114.65 KB (117400 bytes).
Rising Internet Security is comprised of the following executables which take 5.25 MB (5505728
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- CheckOld.exe (124.00 KB)
- CloudSys.exe (615.77 KB)
- clrIECac.exe (94.65 KB)
- LangSel.exe (658.65 KB)
- LangSet.exe (62.65 KB)
- RavLite.exe (126.65 KB)
- RavMonD.exe (163.62 KB)
- ravstore.exe (74.65 KB)
- RavUsb.exe (190.65 KB)
- ravxp.exe (70.65 KB)
- RegGuide.exe (979.77 KB)
- RsAgent.exe (603.15 KB)
- rsbootbk.exe (234.65 KB)
- RsConfig.exe (62.65 KB)
- rslogvw.exe (54.65 KB)
- rsmain.exe (114.65 KB)
- rsrp.exe (94.65 KB)
- RsTray.exe (174.65 KB)
- snetcfg.exe (14.65 KB)
- snethelp.exe (146.65 KB)
- Upgrade.exe (714.65 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 23.01.39.98
of Rising Internet Security. You can find here a few links to other Rising Internet Security releases:
...click to view all...
Rising Internet Security is a program by the software company Beijing Rising Information Technology, Inc.. Some users decide to remove this application. This is efortful because doing this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. The best EASY solution to remove Rising Internet Security is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase Rising Internet Security from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Rising Internet Security or simply click the Search feature and type in "Rising Internet Security". If it is installed on your PC the Rising Internet Security app will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Rising Internet Security in the list , the following data about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Rising Internet Security, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Rising Internet Security:
- The software company is: http://help.ikaka.com/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\Rising\RSD\Setup.exe" /UNINSTALL /PRODUCT=RIS
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Rising Internet Security.
8. After uninstalling Rising Internet Security, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Rising Internet Security that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Rising Internet Security with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Rising Internet Security by Beijing Rising Information Technology, Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that Rising Internet Security by Beijing Rising Information Technology, Inc. is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Rising Internet Security in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-05-01 13:41:03.790