Risen Dragons is a computer program. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall Risen Dragons from your computerWildTangent
. Further information on WildTangent can be seen here
. Please open http://support.wildgames.com
if you want to read more on Risen Dragons on WildTangent's page. Risen Dragons is normally set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\WildTangent Games\Games\RisenDragons directory, subject to the user's decision. Risen Dragons's entire uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files (x86)\WildTangent Games\Games\RisenDragons\uninstall\uninstaller.exe". The application's main executable file is called RisenDragons-WT.exe and occupies 346.55 KB (354864 bytes).
Risen Dragons is composed of the following executables which occupy 9.45 MB (9904808
bytes) on disk:
- RisenDragons-WT.exe (346.55 KB)
- RisenDragons.exe (8.73 MB)
- uninstaller.exe (382.07 KB)
The current web page applies to Risen Dragons version 184.108.40.206
only. You can find here a few links to other Risen Dragons versions:
Risen Dragons is a program by the software company WildTangent. Sometimes, computer users want to remove it. Sometimes this can be hard because removing this manually takes some experience regarding PCs. The best SIMPLE procedure to remove Risen Dragons is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall Risen Dragons from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Risen Dragons or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Risen Dragons". The Risen Dragons app will be found very quickly. When you click Risen Dragons in the list of applications, the following information about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Risen Dragons, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Risen Dragons:
- The web site of the application is: http://support.wildgames.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\WildTangent Games\Games\RisenDragons\uninstall\uninstaller.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Risen Dragons.
8. After uninstalling Risen Dragons, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Risen Dragons which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Risen Dragons using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Risen Dragons by WildTangent from your computer, we are not saying that Risen Dragons by WildTangent is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Risen Dragons in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-11-09 15:13:57.450