This page contains detailed information on how to uninstall Risen Dragons for Windows. It is produced by A guide to uninstall Risen Dragons from your PCWildTangent
. You can find out more on WildTangent or check for application updates here
. Click on http://support.wildgames.com
to get more details about Risen Dragons on WildTangent's website. The application is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\WildTangent Games\Games\RisenDragons directory. Take into account that this path can differ depending on the user's choice. You can remove Risen Dragons by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\WildTangent Games\Games\RisenDragons\uninstall\uninstaller.exe. Note that you might be prompted for administrator rights. RisenDragons-WT.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 345.05 KB (353328 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of Risen Dragons. They occupy an average of 9.58 MB (10044272
bytes) on disk.
- RisenDragons-WT.exe (345.05 KB)
- RisenDragons.exe (8.73 MB)
- risendragons-WT.exe (175.53 KB)
- uninstaller.exe (344.23 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 220.127.116.11
of Risen Dragons. You can find below a few links to other Risen Dragons releases:
Risen Dragons is an application marketed by WildTangent. Some users try to erase this application. Sometimes this can be troublesome because deleting this manually takes some knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK action to erase Risen Dragons is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove Risen Dragons with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Risen Dragons or simply click the Search field and type in "Risen Dragons". If it is installed on your PC the Risen Dragons application will be found very quickly. When you click Risen Dragons in the list of apps, the following data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Risen Dragons, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Risen Dragons:
- The publisher is: http://support.wildgames.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\WildTangent Games\Games\RisenDragons\uninstall\uninstaller.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Risen Dragons.
8. After removing Risen Dragons, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Risen Dragons that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Risen Dragons using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Risen Dragons by WildTangent from your PC, we are not saying that Risen Dragons by WildTangent is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Risen Dragons in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-08-03 00:47:48.363