This web page contains complete information on how to uninstall RingCentral Meetings for Windows. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall RingCentral Meetings from your PCZoom Video Communications, Inc. and RingCentral Inc.
. Further information on Zoom Video Communications, Inc. and RingCentral Inc. can be seen here
. Please open http://www.ringcentral.com
if you want to read more on RingCentral Meetings on Zoom Video Communications, Inc. and RingCentral Inc.'s website. RingCentral Meetings is commonly set up in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\RingCentralMeetings\bin directory, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the program. C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\RingCentralMeetings\uninstall\Installer.exe /uninstall is the full command line if you want to uninstall RingCentral Meetings. The application's main executable file occupies 212.30 KB (217400 bytes) on disk and is called RingCentralMeetings.exe.
The following executables are installed along with RingCentral Meetings. They occupy about 8.54 MB (8951856
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- airhost.exe (6.65 MB)
- CptControl.exe (25.80 KB)
- CptHost.exe (451.80 KB)
- CptInstall.exe (33.80 KB)
- CptService.exe (23.80 KB)
- Installer.exe (647.80 KB)
- RingCentralMeetings.exe (212.30 KB)
- RingCentral_launcher.exe (268.80 KB)
- zCrashReport.exe (190.80 KB)
- zTscoder.exe (74.80 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 6.0
of RingCentral Meetings. You can find below info on other versions of RingCentral Meetings:
...click to view all...
RingCentral Meetings is a program marketed by the software company Zoom Video Communications, Inc. and RingCentral Inc.. Some computer users want to remove it. Sometimes this is hard because uninstalling this by hand takes some know-how related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE way to remove RingCentral Meetings is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete RingCentral Meetings from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate RingCentral Meetings or simply activate the Search field and type in "RingCentral Meetings". If it exists on your system the RingCentral Meetings application will be found very quickly. When you select RingCentral Meetings in the list of applications, the following data about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about RingCentral Meetings, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for RingCentral Meetings:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.ringcentral.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\RingCentralMeetings\uninstall\Installer.exe /uninstall
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall RingCentral Meetings.
8. After uninstalling RingCentral Meetings, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong RingCentral Meetings which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing RingCentral Meetings using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove RingCentral Meetings by Zoom Video Communications, Inc. and RingCentral Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that RingCentral Meetings by Zoom Video Communications, Inc. and RingCentral Inc. is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove RingCentral Meetings in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-02-09 23:53:18.597